Well, I cuddled a pit bull terrier pup.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
According to a coworker I've become more social, I only saw a few Christmas calendars, but I still don't have more feelings. Well, I kept two of my three new years' resolutions. Not bad at all. Won't make any new ones this year, though.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
One of my parents' cats died.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Maybe that April day when I couldn't keep my eyes from his lips...
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I have become a bit more social.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Still not having any real feelings...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Only some migraine attacks.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
People I know.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent, food, films, comics and a few books.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Some films and tv-series here and there.
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Tu Chee Chen - Ninja! Matenrō Kids
Hironobu Kageyama - Never Stop Changeman
Ai Takano - Ore ga Seigi da! Juspion
Oliver Onions - Black Inferno
Ragnar Grippe - Varning
Unknown singer - Magic Violin (German version)
Unknown singer - Magic Violin (English version)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
ii. thinner or fatter?
Same... Maybe a bit thinner.
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Reading posts on forums.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it with the family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2014?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", I really loved "Astrid" (a documentary about Astrid Lindgren), "Den fjärde mannen" was also watchable despite being a thriller, "Chris Colorado", "Sanzoku no Musume Rōnya" and a few more. Became a bit disappointed over "Piratskattens hemlighet" (while it had a 1-3 well written twists it also had LOADS of flaws) and "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal".
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate them, but I'm tired of helicopter parents.
25. What was the best book you read?
I enjoyed reading Klas Gustafson's biography about Per Oscarsson and Jens Andersen's biography about Astrid Lindgren was great too. I also read "Kallocain" by Karin Boye and "The Glassblower’s Children" by Maria Gripe. I also loved reading comics such as "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Thor: God of Thunder".
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
This, this and this one.
27. What did you want and get?
Well, I got some new theme songs.
28. What did you want and not get?
I had hoped SVT:s open archives would release certain tv-films and tv-series... Let's hope they do that this year instead.
29. What was your favorite films of this year?
From 2014: "La belle et la bête", "Guardians of the Galaxy", "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and despite its flaws... "Tjuvarnas jul - Trollkarlens dotter".
Non-2014 films: "Der Teufel mit den drei goldenen Haaren" (2013), "Sommarens tolv månader" (1988) and a few more.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
29, I celebrated it together with family and relatives.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
33. What kept you sane?
My family and fellow employees.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met?
Some new coworkers.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014?
Not a life lesson, but I've begun to appreciate Nordic genre films and tv-series (sci-fi, fantasy, horror etc) and like them for what they are ("Sure, these films could have been better but I'm happy for their existence").
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I think skip this question for now.